Retirement Planning can never start too early. Paying in to a pension is one of the most tax efficient ways of saving for retirement for the majority of individuals.
However, retirement planning should not be limited to paying in to a pension. There are many ways to save for retirement and these are dependent on a number of different factors. We will be able to review these factors and sift the large variety of solutions available down to the investment vehicle that suits your retirement goals.
- Stakeholder Pension Plans
- Personal Pension Plans
- Self-Invested Pension Plans
- Employer and Employee Contributions
- Personal and Occupational Pension Reviews
- Employer Funded Unapproved Retirement Benefit Schemes (EFURBS)
- Lump Sum Investments and Regular Contributions
The value of pensions and investments can fall as well as rise. You may get back less than you invested.
Tax treatment varies according to individual circumstances and is subject to change
Return to the Areas of Advice Page